The Ryder Cup Golf Tournament is a major golf event thats occurs every two years and alternates between a course in the USA and a course in Europe. Fans from all over the globe attend the Ryder Cup to route either for the USA or Europe. Golf fans also watch their favorite players closely as they battle for points during this four day golf event.
When attending the Ryder Cup in 2012 at Medinah Country Club just outside Chicago, IL, keep in mind these tips to avoid not getting what you pay for.
Ryder Cup Ticket Buying Tips
1. Never buy Ryder Cup tickets or Passes on a classified site like Craigslist.org or Backpage.com, these sites have the highest amount of fraud.
2. When you have fans from Europe coming to the US and vice versa, this opens the door for some crazy situations, avoid doing bank wire transfers at all costs, use only reliable sources for payment.
3. To pay for tickets to the Ryder Cup, only use your Credit Card, Paypal or similar source. This way if anything goes wrong, you will have recourse to get your money back.
4. Buy from reputable companies or websites like StubHub or www.ticketsrydercup.com or VividSeats.com, or your local ticket broker that has expertease in the Ryder Cup ticket market.
5. Buy a Package that includes a hotel, your tickets, hospitality a free gift, parties etc. The companies that sell these types of packages provide you with an amazing experience.
Hope these tips help you, have fun at Ryder Cup 2012!